The Benefits of Kitchen Compost Bins
1. Do you end up throwing away good compost scraps because you don't have time to walk them from the kitchen to the yard? Then a kitchen composter is just what you need. Kitchen composters can always be kept in a handy place.
2. Kitchen composters are designed to fit on your kitchen counter or floor so you don't have to make a trip to the yard every time you want to add some waste to the bin. The designs range from a simple sealable compost bucket to hold your scraps until you head outside, to electric composters, which mix the waste for you every few hours, producing compost in just a couple of weeks.
3. And it won't look like a pile of garbage on your counter, either. These kitchen compost bins seal tightly and may have carbon filters to control odor, and they come in several attractive designs, including miniature metal trash cans and cute ceramic pails.
4. Keep your composting bin handy at all times with kitchen composters. These compact composters can sit right on your counter or next to the trash for small-scale composting. So easy, why wouldn't you do it? The small design of kitchen compost bins makes them perfect for apartment dwellers and eco-friendly citizens.
5. You can use your kitchen composter all seasons for year round benefits. Kitchen composters cost-effectively remediate soils contaminated by hazardous waste, reduce the use of chemical fertilizers, and help clean contaminated air.
Find more information in our Kitchen Compost Bin Helpful Information section.